DSA Site Search

Student Loan deductions
Staff who have gone through tertiary training, will often have this requirement and so you will need to be prepared for this when employing qualified permanent staff.
If an employee's tax code has "ED" on the end, you must deduct Student Loan repayments along with the normal PAYE, and pay them to Inland Revenue. There's more information about this in your PAYE deduction tables. 



Copyright 2009 DSA New Zealand T: +64 9 3670913 F: +64 9 3670914 E: dsanz@dsanz.co.nz Disclaimer