DSA Site Search

Registering as an employer
You will need to complete the Employer Registration form (IR 66K) at the back of the IRD's booklet First-Time Employer's Guide (IR 185), or ring Inland Revenue if you have employed before as they keep your record on file and use the same Employer number. 



Copyright 2009 DSA New Zealand T: +64 9 3670913 F: +64 9 3670914 E: dsanz@dsanz.co.nz Disclaimer